• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I went a little crazy ...

Welcome to the downward spiral. If you don't pay your electric bill they can't legally shut your power off for a couple months. At least in America here. ;)

Shop and be merry, my son.

Welcome to the downward spiral. If you don't pay your electric bill they can't legally shut your power off for a couple months. At least in America here. ;)

Shop and be merry, my son.

Well .. if I can't pay for electricity I'll have to go outside more, which means I'll be enjoying my Oakleys more .... so it's all good i guess :D

Very niice lets see em pics bro.

The most i spent in a day was 3500 for these sh..it crazy as it seems. That's never gonna happen again NEVER.

That's the spirit!!!

Now let us see some of them on you!

I tried to post a picture yesterday after my first pair arrived but it didn't work ... I uploaded a pic to imgur and then clicked image in my post and put in the imgur link there but it didn't work that way .... how should I do it ?

" data-source="post: 887881" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I tried to post a picture yesterday after my first pair arrived but it didn't work ... I uploaded a pic to imgur and then clicked image in my post and put in the imgur link there but it didn't work that way .... how should I do it ?
It's best to either use the upload button on the website (also works fine on a mobile device) or use a forum app like Tapatalk.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back