• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I went a little crazy ...

Just wait until you start seeing items you like for sale on the forum, or worse, go to the "dark-side" and start an x-metal liking.

At that point we will stick a fork in you because you will be ALL DONE!

Joking aside....one of the best things about being part of this community is, if you ever decide whatever you have isn't "up your alley" any more (TWSS), you can almost always find a buyer here. Then you can buy more :)

Just wait until you start seeing items you like for sale on the forum, or worse, go to the "dark-side" and start an x-metal liking.

At that point we will stick a fork in you because you will be ALL DONE!

Joking aside....one of the best things about being part of this community is, if you ever decide whatever you have isn't "up your alley" any more (TWSS), you can almost always find a buyer here. Then you can buy more :)

ye thats one of the reasons i let myself go a bit, because i can trade em here if needed ... but i am worried about being able to buy here too in about 10 days ... i already saw things i would have bought rigt away if i could :p .... and x-metal ... please don't let me get addicted to that too ... being an ev zero junky is so much cheaper :D

And here are the first pics:
EV ZERO STRIDE - PRIZM ROAD
Oakley-0612.jpg
Oakley-0615.jpg Oakley-0613.jpg

You weren't kidding! Those frames tend to multiply if you aren't in control... I have 2 of them myself and they are so easy to wear (I have the Range pairs)

oh oh .... i just discovered there are 4 models of EV Zero instead of 3 like i thought ... now I want a EV Zero Pitch as well :s

Why can i not find the ev zero pitch or stride on the oakley website ? did they stop making these models ?

Last edited:
Back