• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

iamFLIP's problem (collection)

For father and son:

9C46A7E8-EB4B-4162-866A-45B1A085EB01.jpeg
12DEB1CA-FEFA-4BE4-BF53-6FE7EFF1316C.jpeg

It’s the stuff that dreams are made of! How many years have you been collecting?

In the 90’s, I had Blades, Wires (A, C, E, SQ, and T) but only one pair at a time until that pair breaks. One of those were kept though. Then got my first Juliet in 2002 and another one a few years after. Those pairs were worn alternately for more than 10 years. Replacing ear socks and lenses when I have to. Then the real collection started in 2015 as documented here:

In the 90’s, I had Blades, Wires (A, C, E, SQ, and T) but only one pair at a time until that pair breaks. One of those were kept though. Then got my first Juliet in 2002 and another one a few years after. Those pairs were worn alternately for more than 10 years. Replacing ear socks and lenses when I have to. Then the real collection started in 2015 as documented here:

Absolutely amazing 🤩

man id love to have a hot tub. Missed out when they were in stores and now it seems they're impossible to find.
Where are you from? Maybe I can get you this officially never released hot tub LX in Blackout. I bought one there two weeks ago for a normal price. If anyone of you is interested no problem, I can always ask.

@iamFLIP , your collection insane. How many years did it take to get this far (or did I miss something in the thread). Edit: sorry! I did miss it…

sorry for hijacking your post @iamFLIP . I just got triggered bij the hot tub question and wanted to help @qtrain23 out since I got this one for €150 (and if I can remember right he had two). I can’t pm yet as a beginner. Hope I don’t disobey the forum rules.

3B8790BB-DC76-4E0B-8F42-B03EE6DF90C4.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back