• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

iamFLIP's problem (collection) ... update: new Elite shelf

iamFLIP

Unretired
I just want to make a snapshot of what my collection (problem) looks like before I plan for an upgrade. From what I had a year ago (see 1,000th post and a year after... (updated as of 07/27/16) ), I got rid of a few hardly-worn pairs and watches to upgraded a few. So, after 2 years of joining the forum...

IMG18634.JPG

IMG18690.JPG

Juliets

IMG18696.JPG

X-Squareds, XXs, Romeo 2.0s, Penny, and more Juliets (projects)
IMG18698.JPG

Mars and Romeos

IMG18700.JPG

Ducatis and Pit Bosses

IMG18702.JPG

Watches
IMG18705.JPG

IMG18693.JPG

Infinite Heroes

IMG18706.JPG

Ferrari

IMG_8708.JPG

Splices, Hatchet, Hijinx, and kids' (Quarter Jacket, Fives XS)

IMG18710.JPG

JFL, Jupiter Carbon, carbon Shift, Split Jacket
IMG18712.JPG

and some stuff

IMG18714.JPG

Holbrooks and other + wife's (Overtime, Frogskins, Feedback, Given)

IMG18694.JPG

Ongoing purchases (also known as my wife's evidence) is here: Hi! i am FLIP and I have a problem...

Thank you for viewing.

Last edited:
Omg you got toy problems like me!!! I was at the lego store about to buy the Porsche set this past weekend, just finish putting together the batman tumbler set. No rush to start another big build yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome collection and superbly dispalyed. But what happened to the OTT?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I was wondering if we were going to get an update for the summer @iamFLIP! NICE!!

I soo need your Holbrook case. I could fill it with Brooks and free up another Spine shelf.

Killer Ferrari display too man. :hi:

Thanks, guys!

Omg you got toy problems like me!!! I was at the lego store about to buy the Porsche set this past weekend, just finish putting together the batman tumbler set. No rush to start another big build yet.

I used to spend a lot on LEGO before joining the forum buying multiples of one set (one to build and re-sell the others at a later time to fund more LEGO purchases). Then the problem happens, :rolleyes: and most of the funds were spent on something else. I used to spend a lot of time designing my own LEGO buildings (see MOC: Bachelor's Pad ). The whole family is involve with the LEGO hobby, too. Crazy, right?

The tumbler is a great build. I wanted to get the snowspeeder and the carousel next.

And you got the whole family in on the act! Well done, Flip.

I had to start the kids early or else they get corrupted. :p And I had to let my wife see what she'd been missing with those Prada, Gucci crap she had before.

Awesome collection and superbly dispalyed. But what happened to the OTT?

It had to go. Nice display pair but my wife and kids didn't want to be near me on the few times I wore that. :mad: I'll probably get another pair later on.

I was wondering if we were going to get an update for the summer @iamFLIP! NICE!!

I soo need your Holbrook case. I could fill it with Brooks and free up another Spine shelf.

Killer Ferrari display too man. :hi:

I have to wait for some custom cut lenses before making an update, so it took a while.

That case holds 32 pairs. Would be nice to see it full of just 'brooks. I have 2 more 'brooks coming in, woodgrain (I'd like to put in Prizm Tungsten polar on that) and black ink with chrome polar.

Latest Posts

Back