• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

iamFLIP's problem (collection) ... update: new Elite shelf

Nice collection there! Looks like LEGO needs to step up its case game ;). LOVE themed shelves and the individual Shelfies.

Nice collection there! Looks like LEGO needs to step up its case game ;). LOVE themed shelves and the individual Shelfies.

Thanks, bro!

I will need at least 10 double-wide case just to display our LEGO collection. Now, when we build a set, we have to take one off the display.

I love the themed shelves myself. Got lucky to be able to get enough display cases to be able to do just that.

Epic. I just started on the speed champions. Pretty addicting. Before that I've only has simpsons themed items like the kwik e mart and the simpsons house and mini figs series 1 and 2

I just want to make a snapshot of what my collection (problem) looks like before I plan for an upgrade. From what I had a year ago (see 1,000th post and a year after... (updated as of 07/27/16) ), I got rid of a few hardly-worn pairs and watches to upgraded a few. So, after 2 years of joining the forum...

View attachment 341468

View attachment 341469

Juliets

View attachment 341474

X-Squareds, XXs, Romeo 2.0s, Penny, and more Juliets (projects)
View attachment 341477

Mars and Romeos

View attachment 341478

Ducatis and Pit Bosses

View attachment 341480

Watches
View attachment 341482

View attachment 341470

Infinite Heroes

View attachment 341484

Ferrari

View attachment 341467

Splices, Hatchet, Hijinx, and kids' (Quarter Jacket, Fives XS)

View attachment 341487

JFL, Jupiter Carbon, carbon Shift, Split Jacket
View attachment 341488

and some stuff

View attachment 341490

Holbrooks and other + wife's (Overtime, Frogskins, Feedback, Given)

View attachment 341472

Ongoing purchases (also known as my wife's evidence) is here: Hi! i am FLIP and I have a problem...

Thank you for viewing.
Ya hoarder!!! Why can't you leave some Oakleys for the rest of us to buy!?! :p

Hardly a hoard, on LEGO maybe, but not on Oakley. o_O

You know what's missing in my collection, Frank? A C-Six! Please send me one......... :cry:
I don't happen to have any extras of those :(

Got a phone call yesterday asking about an ...... forget it. ;)

Latest Posts

Back