• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ice Blue And Polished Colorway.............

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
I have an incoming polished frame.....Decided on Ice Blue lenses.....however the VL lenses don't look as bright as the Walleva's..considering rubber too....anyone have pictures of this colorway?

Did you get that smokin' deal piece on eBay yesterday? Do you not want to do OEM Ice? Linegears Saxe Blue is pretty bright...but at $78 shipped you can just get Ice

No this came from CL.....I refuse to pay $80 for lenses for glasses I wear everyday....I don't have that kind of cash...I have been happy in the past with VL and Walleva's...I don't have near as many bright days here in Chicago as you CA cats do.....just looking for pics to help me decide for sure before I buy....

What was the smokin' deal?

There was a pair of brand new Polished Juliets, frame only, for $135 shipped. I seriously considered it...but had other things going other than adding a 6th Juliet. It was gone in like 10 minutes, big surprise.

I too would like to see some real life pics of the various brands though it would seem Walleva and VL are the the cheapest "bright" blue you'll get...and between those two I've heard better stuff about VL.

The legendary "rain-less" winter of 2011-2012 is ending this week and there will be no Oakley wearing except for my Half X VR28's because its raining solid the next 5 days like it hasn't in a couple years. Could get 6+ inches of rain over that period.

VL from ebay. Sorry the pictures isn't oriented correctly... They're polarized and I'm fairly happy with them. I switched out one at a time so I could compare the original fire polarized to the vl polarized. They're darker which skewed my perception but overall I'm happy for $29. Definitely a great alternative to $90 oakley lenses.

2012-03-11220338.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-03-11220338.jpg
    2012-03-11220338.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 259
Here are my Polished Juliets with Blue Iridium...

utf-8BSU1BRzA5OTguanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA5OTYuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA5OTUuanBn.jpg

Attachments

• utf-8BSU1BRzA5OTguanBn.jpg
    utf-8BSU1BRzA5OTguanBn.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 285
  • utf-8BSU1BRzA5OTYuanBn.jpg
    utf-8BSU1BRzA5OTYuanBn.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 250
  • utf-8BSU1BRzA5OTUuanBn.jpg
    utf-8BSU1BRzA5OTUuanBn.jpg