• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Ichiro Emerald Slate / Polished Frame Juliets (with box)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi O-Forum,

Selling my Fourth Edition Polished and Emerald Slate lens Ichiro Juliets. I have given the most accurate description and their history below.

History: Purchased these a long time ago (maybe 2009?) as a part of my Ichiro collection. Frame came new with lens being slightly scratched (I think these were a display pair from the Oakley Store as there is a Oakley Store Stamp on the box). Being fussy, I replaced the original lens with brand spanking new Emerald Ichiro Lens. They have sat in their box since then.

Lens: 9.5/10. Mint condition nothing noticeable. Maybe some micro-marks but I cannot see anything in under spotlight. Put a 9.5 to be safe. These are very mint and I would be surprised if you saw anything.

Frame: 9.5/10. Mint condition.

Serial: No serial.

Rubbers: 10/10. Mint Condition, green. Please note, these are the larger 25 temple shox and the larger nose rubbers.

Box: Box is in good condition. Has a piece of paper taped to it, never removed. Stamped "O-Store" on the side bar code sticker, with a clear matching description to the glasses. According to the box, these are the 3,417th pair made (under the bar code it states 12-684-A03417). Box also has the Juliet coin.

Price: $645 USD. Payment to be made via PayPal friends/gift.

Additional: Will be sent in a brand-new authentic Oakley micro bag and be packed to the EXTREME.

Shipping: International Priority Express Shipping from Australia for $45 USD. Tracking will be provided.

Guys/Gals, I take a lot of pride in my collection and I hope the purchaser enjoys them as much as I have. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to mention below or contact me directly via PM.

IMG_3812.JPG
IMG_3813.JPG
IMG_3814.JPG
IMG_3815.JPG
IMG_3816.JPG
IMG_3818.JPG
IMG_3819.JPG
IMG_3820.JPG
IMG_3821.JPG
IMG_3822.JPG
IMG_3823.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Very nice pics glws

Username Hidden said:
Very nice pics glws

Thanks mate :) Tried to get as good of photos as I could.