• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Ichiro Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a OO Blue or Slate ichiro with hammerstems. Looking for glasses only since boxed pairs are a bit out of my reach for now.
As long as the frame and lenses are mint, I can live without rubber or a loose nose. Shipping needs to be to Mexico, so please take that into mind. Let me know what you’ve got
Thanks!

Ps. Got some stuff to trade as well if you are interested on that (custom polished XX frame only)

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a pair bnib for 4gs? Since oakley is now selling them for 7k a set....pm me :brunette:

Username Hidden said:
I have a pair bnib for 4gs? Since oakley is now selling them for 7k a set....pm me :brunette:
But do those have Prizm P etched on the lenses? I don’t think so. You gotta lower the price because of that lol

Username Hidden said:
Oakley is selling Ichiro Juliets?

Username Hidden said:
Oakley is selling Ichiro Juliets?
Regular juliet 🤣
So ichiros will be more expensive

Username Hidden said:
But do those have Prizm P etched on the lenses? I don’t think so. You gotta lower the price because of that lol
Done!!!! 3999.99 :lol:

Username Hidden said:
Done!!!! 3999.99 :lol:

B43BE638-9309-486D-84B6-AE5D8499F293.jpeg