• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ichiro Juliets And Romeo Pricing

Viper93

Oakley Expert
Canada
Hey guys... I am just wondering what a fair price would be on the following glasses (with matching box and so on). Might be looking to add some of those to my collection.

Oakley Juliet Ichiro Polished with Ice Iridium Lenses (Model Number 12-614)
Oakley Juliet Ichiro Polished Carbon with Slate Lenses (Model Number 22-350)
Oakley Juliet Ichiro Carbon with OO Blue Lenses (Model Number 12-676)

Oakley Juliet Ducati Carbon With Black Iridium (Serial Number) (Model Number 12-673) Japan

Oakley Romeo Plasma With Fire Lenses (Model Number 04-102)
Oakley Romeo Titanium With Gold Iridium Lenses (Model Number 04-101)

Any info I can get would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I don't think that there is such a thing as fair prices for many of your preferences.
Martin will be along shortly to elucidate on the Ichiros but I'll take a stab at it:
Oakley Juliet Ichiro Polished with Ice Iridium Lenses (Model Number 12-614) $600 (occasionally pop up)
Oakley Juliet Ichiro Polished Carbon with Slate Lenses (Model Number 22-350) $1000 ($1400 right now)
Oakley Juliet Ichiro Carbon with OO Blue Lenses (Model Number 12-676) $800 (these were offered earlier in the week and disappeared at $400 w/o box)
Oakley Juliet Ducati Carbon With Black Iridium (Serial Number) (Model Number 12-673) Japan $450
Oakley Romeo Plasma With Fire Lenses (Model Number 04-102) $750
Oakley Romeo Titanium With Gold Iridium Lenses (Model Number 04-101) $600

What makes these expensive is your criteria of boxed. That's the way that most like them too but sure makes them harder to find and more expensive for sure.

Good luck with your search!

Those prices are what I have seen as well. That carbon/oo blue was worth $650 to me before the seller unlisted it.

Those prices are what I have seen as well. That carbon/oo blue was worth $650 to me before the seller unlisted it.
There was nothing to see there, remember?
:biggrin:

Don't forget about the condition. I'm assuming you want mint. I think those prices car guy posted are pretty good ball park figure. There are many pieced together pairs of Ichiro's out there as well that sell for way more than I feel they're worth basically because it's not factory orig. I've seen and bought Ichiro pairs that combo the frame from the polished/slate model with blue rubbers and ichiro throwing on the box to look like the first gen. Ichiro with blue iridium. Those used to go pretty high themselves but are not orig. I would say real 1st gen. Ichiro (polished/blue) with orig box in mint condition would price in the $800 range as well although that model is rarely seen for sale. just my $.02