• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale ***Ichiro Juliets For Sale***

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
PM'd on the Polished/ Slate & Polished/ Blue.

Some people reacted to this post.
Funds sent on the Polished / Blue boxed.
Thanks!

Username Hidden said:
Well the time has come for me to thin out the heard... We are expecting a new addition to our family shortly, my interests have changed and I feel that my x metals deserve to be in a home where they will be appreciated more then I currently do... My beloved Ichiros will be the 1st to find good homes (I hope)... All of the glasses are in mint condition with the exception being the lenses in the Polished Carbon Juliets with Slate Iridium (few scratches on both lenses, does not affect vision)... All prices include USPS Priority Shipping with Tracking/ Signature Confirmation on Delivery, PayPal GIFT or add 5%... So without further delay the 1st of many to go for sale in the next few days:

1st up:

Oakley Juliet Ichiro Polished/ Emerald Slate MINT CONDITION (No Serial, Comes W/ Box (Missing Outer Slide Portion) & Coin and Microfiber Bag) $500.00

11_zps25bb4eaa.jpg
10_zps21052a5e.jpg

2nd up:

Oakley Juliet Ichiro Polished/ Slate MINT CONDITION (Serial #, Comes W/ Box Paper Work & Coin and Microfiber Bag) $600.00

1_zpse1d60978.jpg
2_zps4afdcb3f.jpg
3_zpsd456addc.jpg

3rd up:

Oakley Juliet Ichiro Polished/ Blue Iridium MINT CONDITION (Serial #, Comes W/ Box Paper Work & Coin and Microfiber Bag) ***SOLD***

5_zpsbdf0f97d.jpg
6_zps8469f5d4.jpg
7_zps555126ad.jpg

4th up:

Oakley Juliet Ichiro WBC X Metal/ Slate MINT CONDITION (Serial #, Comes W/ Coin and Microfiber Bag, POP Card, and Kirin Ichiro Bat Pen) $900.00

13_zps07eec2b4.jpg
12_zpsf3b20780.jpg

5th up:

Oakley Juliet Custom Ichiro Carbon/ OO Blue MINT CONDITION (No Serial (Carbon Frame W/ Ichiro OO Blue Lenses), Comes W/ Coin and Microfiber Bag) $500.00

22_zpsfe0d2270.jpg
21_zpseaba742a.jpg
20_zpse496577b.jpg

6th up:

Oakley Juliet Ichiro Polished/ Blue Iridium MINT CONDITION (Serial #, Comes W/ Coin and Microfiber Bag and POP Card) $550.00

17_zpsf08fa362.jpg
18_zps60d8c91b.jpg

And Last but Certainly Not Least:

Oakley Juliet Ichiro Polished Carbon/ Slate (Frame= MINT CONDITION, Lenses= 8 out of 10) (Serial #, Comes W/ Coin and Microfiber Bag, POP Card, and Kirin Ichiro Bat Pen) $900.00

14_zps1858025d.jpg
15_zps8b02a576.jpg
16_zps6b76e56f.jpg

All sunnies prices include USPS Priority Shipping with Tracking/ Signature Confirmation on Delivery, PayPal GIFT or add 5%... They will all be shipped from my military APO so please allow 2 weeks for delivery (However usually only 1 week)...

Thanks for taking a look and hopefully I can find some good homes... Prices are somewhat firm as I believe they are priced at fair market value and I'm not in a huge hurry to sell, would just like to set some spare funds aside for the arrival of our new baby girl...

Thanks in advance...

Sean
Congrats On Ur New Baby Girl!!

Thanks...

Hummmm.....so tempting But my trip in europe cost me a lot But still thinking about the polished carbon,i want a spare pair I let you know

you know you want them Rubyskull!!! there calling out to you... buy me buy me...

Bump...

That polished carbon is haunting me...

Lol... Get it get it...

Username Hidden said:
Lol... Get it get it...
Hahaha, I wish! Out of all the Ichiro's, that's the only one that I want...just can't justify the spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.