• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Ichiro juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to buy or trade for ichiro juliets any color or frame complete or not just in good condition and serialized.
Also looking for a Jordan Mars, ( I already have 1 but is in rough condition), ti02 romeo 1, JPP0 juliet.

What I have to trade is a carbon Ducati juliet in very good condition with the Ducatixxxx serial number.
Also 2 polished juliets 1 is the fire polarized last generation and the other one is the jbxxxxx serial number with 00 blue lens all of these juliets are complete and in very good condition.

I can add cash to any trade depending on the condition and value of what you have or like I said I can buy with out trading.
PM me with your offer thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck man. The ichiros are very hard to come by nowadays, even the emeralds usa release.

Yeah I kinda knew that.

I've got a full set to sell. I can sell them as a bulk buy or individually depending on what you want

Username Hidden said:
Actually one sold on eBay today for $450 complete in really good condition. USA relaease, no serial
thats a members pair here