• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ichiro One off game prototypes

Here you go.
NICE!

Kip
Yes I was, I made those for Ichiro, though he never really wore those while playing- he always liked the bright and color pieces. He usually wore the more subdued colors off the field.

Here you go.
NICE!

Kip
Yes I was, I made those for Ichiro, though he never really wore those while playing- he always liked the bright and color pieces. He usually wore the more subdued colors off the field.
Thanks! I never doubted the authenticity of the glasses but this puts them over the top! I left them in my light box setup and noticed too that the slate and silver makes your eye/mind see the frame faded/silvery on how the light bounces off it. Me likes em better than the polished Carbon/white combo

Thanks! I never doubted the authenticity of the glasses but this puts them over the top! I left them in my light box setup and noticed too that the slate and silver makes your eye/mind see the frame faded/silvery on how the light bounces off it. Me likes em better than the polished Carbon/white combo
That’s awesome. Great grab, jealous for sure.
@pjd1234 will appreciate the confirmation non serial and all!

Here you go.
NICE!

Kip
Just to complete the circle.
This is what I asked of my guy.

Good afternoon my friend.
Hope you are well and safe.
Healthy and happy!
I have a question.
We’re you involved in any of the sports names?
A friend of mine thinks he has a one off Ichiro Juliet, looks like carbon with Slate signature lens and silver to silver grey rubbers. Not the usual public release Ichiro.
I will send a couple photos.
Thank you
Kip

Just to complete the circle.
This is what I asked of my guy.

Good afternoon my friend.
Hope you are well and safe.
Healthy and happy!
I have a question.
We’re you involved in any of the sports names?
A friend of mine thinks he has a one off Ichiro Juliet, looks like carbon with Slate signature lens and silver to silver grey rubbers. Not the usual public release Ichiro.
I will send a couple photos.
Thank you
Kip

i need to get better at keeping my rolodex in use. thanks again for helping preserve xmetal history!

Back