• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Ichiro OO Blue / Carbon Juliets (with Serial and Box)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi O-Forum,

If you are reading this, you know what these are. 2nd edition, Carbon OO Blue Ichiro Juliets. I made a thread on these a while ago to see how many of them actually exist (I counted I believe less than 5 of us on the O-Forums with them). And now, they are up for sale. The Holy Grail of any Juliet Collection for sure. Legend has it that these were a color/combo error and Oakley stopped production immediately. From there, only a handful hit the shelves (with majority in Australia and Germany unable to pull them in time).

History: Purchased these brand new in 2005 in Australia. Wore them twice (once at wedding and once on vacation). After that, they have never been put back on, and have stayed in their original box (except for those moments where I wanted to see them). In 2011 I replaced the lens as there was one micro mark that just got under my nerves and replaced the rubbers so that I could call them new.

Lens: 9.5/10. Mint condition nothing noticeable. Maybe some micro-marks but I cannot see anything in under spotlight. Put a 9.5 to be safe. These are very mint and I would be surprised if you saw anything.

Frame: 9.5/10. First generation carbon frame from the factory. A few factory marks, but these are how they came. Impeccable condition.

Serial: IS 51 00244.

Rubbers: 10/10. Mint Condition, blue.

Box: Box is in great condition and the serial number on the box matches the serial number on the stem of the arm. Box serial sticker matches the description of the sunglasses.

Price: $OLD USD. Payment to be made via PayPal friends/gift.

Additional: Will be sent in a brand-new authentic Oakley micro bag and be packed to the EXTREME.

Shipping: International Priority Express Shipping from Australia for $45 USD. Tracking will be provided.

Guys/Gals, I take a lot of pride in my collection and I hope the purchaser enjoys them as much as I have. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to mention below or contact me directly via PM.

IMG_3825.JPG
IMG_3826.JPG
IMG_3827.JPG
IMG_3828.JPG
IMG_3829.JPG
IMG_3830.JPG
IMG_3831.JPG
IMG_3832.JPG
IMG_3834.JPG
IMG_3835.JPG
IMG_3837.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
If i was not one to own one i'll jump in those for sure
Glws
This pair will go fast for sure

PM sent

A very rare opportunity ...

Sold ladies and gents!

Congrats to the new owner for this epic piece of history

Congratulations to whoever bought them, this may be my favourite Juliet. Would have been all over them if I didn't have a pair already.

Leave prices please!

How much did these go for

Username Hidden said:
How much did these go for

The asking price was 1450$ if I can remember

Status
Not open for further replies.