• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Ichiro OO Lenses & Polished/Slate Ichiro Frames With Serial

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi All,

First time poster here. I am in the market for the following.

1. Ichiro OO Blue Lenses (with light green hue). I have a pair of used OO Ichiros with the box and am looking to refurbish them and put them into the vault for display forever. I would be willing to buy the lenses in an already carbon frame as I can use the frame for another set of lenses. Truth be told, I bought a pair of OO lenses for this day a long time ago in 2009 but when I pulled them out last week my cat decided it would be cool to push one of the metal display holders on them and it caused a scrape to the right lense. Not happy. If you are in the market for a set of these (with the right lense slightly scraped let me know).
2. Ichiro Polished/Slate Used Glasses. Condition does not have to be perfect as I have a spare set of Slate lenses that I am looking to use on them and refurbish them for display. I just need the frames to be in good condition.They need to have the serial number and with box would be best (as these are going on display).

Basically, I have been a collector for years but kind of got lazy and used all of the glasses over the years. Now I am looking to make them like new again and retire them to the display.

Any help/leads in regards to the above would be appreciated. I have the cash ready to go.

Thanks for your time,

JP

Some people reacted to this post.
Hey all still looking. Let me know what you have I am paying well.

Cheers,
JP

Hi Rubyskull nice to meet you. Yes those would be them, it's hard for me to tell from the photos but they do have the "greenish" hue to them in addition to the purple/blue right?

Is the frame a polished carbon? If so are you looking to sell the frame with the lenses or just the lenses on their own?

Thanks for your time Ruby!

JP

hi all, still looking for OO lenses. there must be some cupboard in the world where they are sitting :)

cheers,
JP

Are you talking bout the 1st gen Ichiro blues or the 3 gen OO Ichiro blue lenses? Just to be sure that I know what it is that you are looking for ;-)

hi mate, I am looking for the 3rd gen OO ichiro blue lenses. thanks mate.

JP

hey guys, might have a set being sold to me, but nothing set in stone so still looking until it's finalized. hit me up if anyone has these.

Lovely frame those! I was luck enough to find one also :) it's just finding the rest of the series ........

Yeh they are a pain. Ive tracked some down in korea but its a bit of a risk with little to no feedback. Still looking.