• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Ichiro polished blue complete with serials

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Send them 2 me and then I'll send you money.

how about pointing me as a middle man here, seller sent the item to me and buyer can paypal the funds to mine

Some people reacted to this post.
Hey! I have a pair of gold Juliet's 1 of 750. I am selling them for only $100!!! When you send me money in cash I will post them off to you......Honest......You just have to trust me. My name is Yule...Yule Neverseemeagain.

Cant do that im sorry

Username Hidden said:
Hey! I have a pair of gold Juliet's 1 of 750. I am selling them for only $100!!! When you send me money in cash I will post them off to you......Honest......You just have to trust me. My name is Yule...Yule Neverseemeagain.

sent you pm for the 24k juliet damn this is a good deal

Username Hidden said:
LOL!!!!!!

Username Hidden said:
sent you pm for the 24k juliet damn this is a good deal
Ha ha ha...

2 in 24k

Username Hidden said:
Send me the payment first then il send it to you..a gamble..im sorry bro..thats all i can do..if ever a local here pmed me..i can give it up to as low as 250..im sorry if u are far
@keane... So where is local

Status
Not open for further replies.