• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ichiro Radar Path Asian Fit $210

• Thread starter buyoday
  • Start date
Just picked up the blue camo from my local vault. Gotta withdraw my earlier comment about these being the nicest Ichiro Radars since the blue frost. These blue camos look way better in the picks than in person, but I picked up a pair anywhere since it was only $150 after tax. Pattern looked more like a cloud design in the stock pics. Anyway, blue frost is still king!!! :popcorn:

I would have to agree with you. I have never seen the blue frost Ichiros in person, the blue Camo is no that great.

I've got the same two pairs Martin's got in his pic. Always thought they were the same blue frost. I'll have to go home and take another look. Very nice work on the comparison, Mart. :hi:

it's the same thing with people calling the juliet carbon ichiro pair with oo blue lens
it's wrong because it's only blue(sticker also said blue on the box)
IMG_1725_zpsc0ee3c58.jpg

I think the OO Blue connection came about because of similarity to the blue lenses on that Michael Jordan OO wire pair or whatever that model is called.

Back