• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ichiro Radar Path Asian Fit $210

• Thread starter buyoday
  • Start date
I believe the night blue camo radar's at the vault are the MPH version with gray lens. Have you guys found the rarer slate lens version at the vault?

I believe the night blue camo radar's at the vault are the MPH version with gray lens. Have you guys found the rarer slate lens version at the vault?

I believe so, i did not get it coz the lens did not have the Ichiro signature. So that was an Ichiro frame right? With gray lens no sig?

rich - I believe the Ichiro frame came with slate iridium lens and a signature as well as yellow icons.
The vault mph model that I have is the same frame with grey pitch lens without signature.
Did anyone here buy the real Ichiro blue camo frame from the vault?

rich - I believe the Ichiro frame came with slate iridium lens and a signature as well as yellow icons.
The vault mph model that I have is the same frame with grey pitch lens without signature.

Cool. I knew it was a MPH. Just making sure.

I also understand the MPH blue camo is asian fit.
But, it does not say asian fit on the box anywhere. Is there a special serial # for asian fit?

I also understand the MPH blue camo is asian fit.
But, it does not say asian fit on the box anywhere. Is there a special serial # for asian fit?

If I am not mistaken there is not. Only difference would be the larger nose piece. I thought I read somewhere that all Ichiro are asian fit? I could be wrong.

If I am not mistaken there is not. Only difference would be the larger nose piece. I thought I read somewhere that all Ichiro are asian fit? I could be wrong.

Asian fit Radars frames are different from the standard, the ear stems are rounder and wider on the Asian fit. Also, I believe Asian fit glasses do have different SKU's

I did.

Back