• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ichiro Radars

tmart1616

Oakley Beginner
Just got the Ichiro Blue Night Camo Radars to add to my collecion and they will be here on the 24th!! Will post pictures once they are here

Yea they were it was a steal!! And I'm not expert on them but I have 2 other ichiros that are Asian fit and they fit me just fine and I have a pretty big head hahaha

I saw those ones and they looked pretty sweet! I can't wait to see these and post a pic of all your Ichiro's. I know they made some sweet looking pairs so it would be cool to see them all together.

Yea they were it was a steal!! And I'm not expert on them but I have 2 other ichiros that are Asian fit and they fit me just fine and I have a pretty big head hahaha

I really need to go to the O-store and try them on so I can snatch up a deal like that next time. They'd probably end up shelved anyway! lol

Yea definitely do it just in case but they should still be able to fit. And if I find another steal like that again ill post it to this thread for you guys

Latest Posts

Back