• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying ICHIRO SLATE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
lol i thought it was you. i would've PMd you my offer lol
You can still pm with an offer if you wish LOL!!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
I had the chance to talk to nightpusher before he left, that a lot of low ballers in OF and better for him to leave.

@stevepc74 i have the Carbon polished, still searching for the ichiro slate with blue rubbers and the elusive Carbon OO blue..

Username Hidden said:
I had the chance to talk to nightpusher before he left, that a lot of low ballers in OF and better for him to leave.

@stevepc74 i have the Carbon polished, still searching for the ichiro slate with blue rubbers and the elusive Carbon OO blue..
No worries bro, wasn't sure if this was the one you were looking for, good luck with your search I'm sure they turn up in the end

Sooo frustrating and if there's one for sale the price is too high..don't know if I will continue to collect or shift to frogs..but the problem is frogs are also expensive and hard to collect especially the ones you have and Brian Solomon, Gabriel zanni, @pjd1234 and so on..

Username Hidden said:
Sooo frustrating and if there's one for sale the price is too high..don't know if I will continue to collect or shift to frogs..but the problem is frogs are also expensive and hard to collect especially the ones you have and Brian Solomon, Gabriel zanni, @pjd1234 and so on..

let me know when you start to collect something else. i'd be happy to buy those juliets from you

Sorry bro, not me, I don't have any Frogs, I'm a metal only man.... so if you want to part company with any, I'd be interested to hear about it LOL!!!

Username Hidden said:
Bro i gave you a fair price. So take em. You cant find a piece for the price you are looking for especially not here. The price you wanted is the price for a emerald none serial pair and not for the slate serialed.

Username Hidden said:
let me know when you start to collect something else. i'd be happy to buy those juliets from you
Sure bro..in case I will retire, you're the first person I will send a pm.:spiteful: