• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- Ichiro XM Colorways ...

Zeke

- The Retarded Battle Continues ...
As far as the rubbers went, what was the more prevalent color that the different Ichiro XM's came in? I have seen some White, .. some light'ish Blue, & certainly that weird Green ... even Black in the Watch set.

I hope I am asking this question the right way ...

Polished/blue came with black rubber.
Carbon/blue with blue.
Polished/slate with blue.
Polished/emerald slate with green.
X-metal with black.
Polished carbon/slate with white.

The pair with the watch aren't actually one of the Ichiro release glasses!

Agreed on Carrera's listing but to what I believe your question was, if your question was which is the most prevalent colorway I would say polished/emerald.
Any time any day virtually you can pick up a pair of those comparatively reasonably where the rest are hit and miss.
So emerald green rubbers I think is your answer, then blue for the polished/slate and carbon/blue.
I'm pretty certain that they made more polished/emerald than polished/slate and carbon/blue combined.
My .02

Wasn't there another thread recently not about Ichiros but about colored rubbers specifically, with complete sets of white being the rarest?

Agreed on Carrera's listing but to what I believe your question was, if your question was which is the most prevalent colorway I would say polished/emerald.
Any time any day virtually you can pick up a pair of those comparatively reasonably where the rest are hit and miss.
So emerald green rubbers I think is your answer, then blue for the polished/slate and carbon/blue.
I'm pretty certain that they made more polished/emerald than polished/slate and carbon/blue combined.
My .02

For the Polished/Slate, which Blue might look better? Yeah, obviously I am just F'n around ...
Linegear Complete Replacement Rubber Set Blue for Oakley x Squared XS CRS BL | eBay
Linegear Complete Replacement Rubber Set Skyblue Oakley x Squared XS CRS SB | eBay

The blue is much closer to OEM blue than skyblue is, but it's still lighter than OEM. I made a post here with pics showing the difference between OEM and LG blue:

Which color rubber? | Page 2 | Oakley Forum

The blue is much closer to OEM blue than skyblue is, but it's still lighter than OEM. I made a post here with pics showing the difference between OEM and LG blue:

Which color rubber? | Page 2 | Oakley Forum

Thank you very much, Sir ... Looks like I have everything I need to make a phony X-Squared Ichiro to just mess around with. Polished XS, Slate Iridums, & Linegear's Blue rubbers ... & an Ichiro bag from some pair or another ... New Oakley Micro Fiber Sunglasses Bag Ichiro 51 Mariners MLB Fan 7"x 3 75" Pouch | eBay

Can make a Polished "Ducati" too, even gotta Ducati bag, ... or two. lol

PS: Got the idea from someone else who was thinkin' of doing this a few months ago, but do not know if he ever did, though I think he was going to rock some legit Juliet White socks on his XS carbons ...

Back