• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

イチロー complete

So... some of you will know what's coming from that title. Others will be able to work it out. The rest may just be wondering what the hell I'm on about. The really clued in might be asking why his name is written in katakana.

Time for the reveal then.

jmerr9.jpg

1 and 2. Yes, I know O-Review has a different model as number two in the serial list, but it also has an earlier release date for this one in the database and polished/slate has the lower SKU. The Japanese also call it the second release, but then they tend to skip over the next one altogether...

oi2NAC.jpg

The carbon/blue came in just yesterday from one of the members here - I'll leave it to him as to whether he wants to come forward :) I can't stress just how gorgeous a model it is, it may well be my new favourite Juliet.

uoml9o.jpg

Last but not least, another of my favourite Juliets, the polished carbon.

Really pleased to have hit this milestone. And I know it's only "complete" in the sense of the forum it's in as I have none of the Radars, and also the question of the Romeo 2, but my goal was all of the Juliet releases and that's now well and truly achieved! Happy days.

Happy days indeed! Congratulations for this milestone! Well done! :drinks:

Back