• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Icon 3.0 Infinite Hero Backpack $90.99

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
6pm.com has the Icon 3.0 Infinite Hero Backpack (the same exact model selling on Oakley.com for $175) for $90.99; there's likely going to be at least a 10% off code over the upcoming holiday weekend so being able to get one for around $90 shipped is a definite possibility.

;)
20160524_203432.jpg

How does one get a coupon code?

You have to check the site daily- it'll pop up in a banner on the homepage. They never announce (like they just randomly ran 10% off a couple Sundays ago) and it's limited to the first like 10,000 orders or something like that (I've never known the order cap to be exceeded) but usually there's at least a 10% off for holidays- like actual Memorial Day or 4th of July or Black Friday etc.

I follow 6pm on Instagram... That's the only way I discover the codes. Either that or just hope they are offering a code when you visit.

Too bad they charge tax when shipped to Washington. Almost 10%. Ouch.
I hate the sales tax thing, but it is a fact of life for many of us. You will have to decide whether the deal is worth it when the sales tax is figured in.

I hate the sales tax thing, but it is a fact of life for many of us. You will have to decide whether the deal is worth it when the sales tax is figured in.

Exactly- it's hit an miss with them- there's some Oakley on there where the price definitely is a good deal with tax and they beat eBay sellers (who for the most part don't charge tax) - the couple pairs of Canteens in Polarized are great examples of that as is this pack. You can't find this pack anywhere on eBay and when you do, it's not this price. And with Oakley I generally hold to what I call the 44/60 rule: if I can get it shipped for at leas 40% off Oakley's shipped/taxed price, it's a good price- and the closer to 60% the better- but generally around 40-45% off is an achievable goal if you shop smart- and this pack even at $100 is 45% off so that's right in the sweet spot.

Exactly- it's hit an miss with them- there's some Oakley on there where the price definitely is a good deal with tax and they beat eBay sellers (who for the most part don't charge tax) - the couple pairs of Canteens in Polarized are great examples of that as is this pack. You can't find this pack anywhere on eBay and when you do, it's not this price. And with Oakley I generally hold to what I call the 44/60 rule: if I can get it shipped for at leas 40% off Oakley's shipped/taxed price, it's a good price- and the closer to 60% the better- but generally around 40-45% off is an achievable goal if you shop smart- and this pack even at $100 is 45% off so that's right in the sweet spot.
Awesome man... Sites catch my attention at the 40% point.

No one should really pay retail for the new stuff.

Back