• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Icon Change, Need Your Opinions

flyin04

Oakley Beginner
Hey Guys,
Just picked up a pair of Troy Lee Piston bone fuel cells. I love them, probably one of my favorite pairs so far but I really want the icons to "pop" a little more than they do. What color icons do you guys suggest ??? Just an FYI the print on them is silver, in some pics it almost looks white. Lets hear your ideas fellas !!!

Don't worry about it Disposer, I would like to know the same thing. I used to be a car painter so I was thinking about painting them with some nice base-clear paint if I can't find the color I decide on.

i see alot of icons on the bay not to reasonable though, i personally like the chrome icons i bought some oem chrome lenses and put them in the look pretty sweet and kinda matches the theme of the glasses but i think you will find something you will like.

^^^ That's exactly what I plan on doing as soon as I get a second pair. Chrome icons w any chrome lens. VL makes good lenses.

Back