• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Icon Compatibility and Tips on How to Remove Easily (cacatman)

Here ya go!
970d7e4f3d337384598669887c8b05d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Couple of questions -
@SoulFulFrog - Can I check about the
sliver non ellipse and garage rock - Are these also compatible with Holbrooks? The twitch is supposed to be a different icon match to the sliver.

@Juliemac07 - Are the turbines/turbine rotor same as dispatch and "square turbine"?

Couple of questions -
@SoulFulFrog - Can I check about the
sliver non ellipse and garage rock - Are these also compatible with Holbrooks? The twitch is supposed to be a different icon match to the sliver.

@Juliemac07 - Are the turbines/turbine rotor same as dispatch and "square turbine"?
@cacatman

Turbine square = Dispatch II

Turbine/ Turbine Rotor = newer elliptical shaped icon (interchangeable) = also fits the new release Straightbacks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Through random chance, I found out today that the XS Fives icon is the same as the Splice, which works for a whole slew of other frames

This probably belongs in another thread, but I also found @Rick58's suggestion with running hot water on the icon for a minute to work wonders in comparison to using a blow dryer. Made it 10x easier to peel off without losing the glue on the back.

Back