• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Icon Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

MachineHead

Oakley Expert
New Jersey
hi,
i know there's an interchangeable parts list thread and an o-review icon compatibility list but i don't think either one is getting updated. so, i thought of starting a new thread on icon compatibility. the initial list comes from the o-review list which i will try to update so you don't have to read through all the posts. if your frame is not on the list, post a query and hopefully, one of the oakley gurus can enlighten us. also, if there's a frame that you already know but is not on the list, please share. thank you.

Small Icon
Eye Jacket, New
Fives 3.0
Four / Four S
Minute
XX

Thin Icon
Crosshair / Crosshair S
Fives 2.0
Hatchet Wire
Jawbone
Monster Pup
Radar
Scar
Spike
Splice
Split Jacket
Mag Switch
Unknown
Valve
Zero, New (Zero S/Zero L)

Medium Icon
M Frame, New
Riddle
Straight Jacket, New

Large Icon
Eye Jacket 2.0
Monster Dog
Monster Doggle

Small Square Icon
Canteen
Eye Patch
Fives Squared
Gascan S
Montefrio
Twitch

Medium Square Icon
Gascan*

O ROKR
Oil Drum/Oil Rig*
Thump 2.0

*questionable

Large Square Icon
Antix / Hijinx
Batwolf (cut tabs off)

Sidways Square Icon
Sideways

Castle Square Icon
Oil Drum II
Oil Rig II

Last edited:
let me start.
anyone know where pit bull icons fall under? thank you

this came from interchangeable parts list thread but i don't know where they fall under:
- C Six/Pit Boss
- Crankcase/Eyepatch 2

I have a couple of pairs of the new Straight Jackets 2.0. Am I reading the list right icons from M-Frame, New and Riddle will fit? Does anyone know if Racing Jacket icons will fit my Straight Jackets?

I have a couple of pairs of the new Straight Jackets 2.0. Am I reading the list right icons from M-Frame, New and Riddle will fit? Does anyone know if Racing Jacket icons will fit my Straight Jackets?

you are correct. according to the list, new straight jacket, new m-frame and riddle icons are compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.