• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Icon Storage?

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
:confused:For owners of Batwolf's or Dispatch, do you, or how do you store your extra icons? I am planning on getting a couple Dispatch icons and Batwolf icons, and need some help on a good way of keeping track of them, god forbid I loose one lol. I haven't been able to really come up with anything.
Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

Got some extra icons from BADNESS, and don't know where to put them when not in use...:blink:
by the way, I know the microfiber's come with the icon pouch but that isn't to helpful when I have more than 1 pair...

I have alot of X metal parts and wire parts. I use a mini plastic storage bin with separaters. They are 1.5" X 1.5" squares that have removable tabs to change the size of the bin needed. Got mine from Home Depot for $6.00

I have alot of X metal parts and wire parts. I use a mini plastic storage bin with separaters. They are 1.5" X 1.5" squares that have removable tabs to change the size of the bin needed. Got mine from Home Depot for $6.00
LOL...how the heck could I have not thought of that! LOL, those little plastic storage bins...awesome idea dude. thanks! you know what, i'll slap on a big OAKLEY sticker on the top...mmmm I think i'm going to the hardware store tomorrow haha.

LOL...how the heck could I have not thought of that! LOL, those little plastic storage bins...awesome idea dude. thanks! you know what, i'll slap on a big OAKLEY sticker on the top...mmmm I think i'm going to the hardware store tomorrow haha.

Mine looks smilar to this only more shallow... If you need pics of mine let me know...Bin Storage, - GEMPLER'S

Hahaha great idea xmetalmaniac! I forgot about my batwolfs (my first pair of O) after i started collecting the frog skins..i used to just keep it on a shelf next to my glasses at all times. Not to helpful i guess. haha

Hahaha great idea xmetalmaniac! I forgot about my batwolfs (my first pair of O) after i started collecting the frog skins..i used to just keep it on a shelf next to my glasses at all times. Not to helpful i guess. haha

Thanks dude... I keep numeorus pairs of earsocks, nosepads and t-shox for my metals in one. Then I store replacement parts for my wires in another.

Latest Posts

Back