• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Icons In Anodized Red For My Split Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey fellow O-Addicts,

I am looking for icons for my Split Jacket in the color "Anodized Red". I allready got the matching bolts and lenses; I'm just missing the icons! I heared that Icons for a Wind Jacket would be identical (Can anyone confirm this?), so these would be finde, too. If anyone has a pair to sell or knows where I can order them, please let me know or make me an offer.

Please note that I'm located in Germany, so the seller must be willing to send them there. Payment via PayPal is no problem.

Best regards,

Rio

Some people reacted to this post.
They are available on eBay Italy.
Split and Wind Jacket are identical.

You mean Ottica Mallet, right? Sadly they don't have any in stock, only for Racing Jacket, Scalpel, Batwolf and Staight Jacket. Nothing for my Split...

Searching via eBay worldwide turned up not one single pair of icons in anodized red for a Split or Wind jacket.I've tried that a lot in the last few weeks.

But thanks for the confirmation on the identical icons issue! :)

Check their listings & look at the photos as they list icons for Jawbones & when you look closely they also say Split jacket on the labeling. I'm sure Jawbone & Split Jacket use the same Icon.

I believe radar and jawbone are also the same

Are you sure about the icons of Jawbones and the Split Jacket being identical? It seems that there are various similarities; just take a look at the pictures (all taken from eBay auctions of Ottica Mallet):

$(KGrHqN,!p8E63Zwhd,sBO1RflRCPQ~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!loE64opgn4jBO1RfVfP!!~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!lME65RDREBdBO6h,74bKw~~60_12.JPG

If I see that, I believe icon-wise you are completely correct these are interchangable:

Split Jacket - Wind Jacket - Jawbone - Scar - Switch - Fives 2.0

Still, I'm not able to finde ones in Anodized Red. :(

Last edited:
I recently bought a pair of Jawbones at the vault in Phoenix. I wanted orange icons and the only ones he had were on a pair of radars (I believe) He removed them and made my pair

Ok, that sounds credible. If I look at another picture from eBay, this time an auction for a Radar replacement icon, I am convinced.

$T2eC16ZHJIQE9qUHuEMlBQHM1+mrEg~~60_12.JPG

So we conclude:

Split Jacket - Wind Jacket - Jawbone - Scar - Switch - Fives 2.0 - Radar IDENTICAL ICONS

Still, nothing to find in Anodized Red.

promo code save15 for 15% off. I think I am going to place an order so if you want the red icons then if you wanted you could gift me $22 and I can ship them to you when I get them. If you are interested