• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ID a couple of pairs of old Oakleys

abooth2k

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

I have a couple of old pairs of Oakleys i'd like to resurrect, one says "Square Wire 2.0" on the leg, so I assume that answers for 1 of them, but I'm not sure what model the other pair are.

Is anyone able to assist?

Thanks

Adam

Photo-2017-03-26-16-31-24_1066.JPG

Photo-2017-03-26-16-31-28_1067.JPG

Photo-2017-03-26-16-31-32_1068.JPG

I thought C wire from google, but the lenses on the C wires I could see were more "pointy" at the arms end?

Photo-2017-03-26-16-38-07_1069.JPG

Thanks for the fast answer, and for the welcome. Next question I guess is where is recommended for replacement lenses – if they're still available...

Thanks for the fast answer, and for the welcome. Next question I guess is where is recommended for replacement lenses – if they're still available...
You can try this link. LMGTFY

Or you can wait till you meet the exchange requirements here and have one of our custom cutters make you a set of OEM lenses.

Thanks – I had checked google/ebay, but as far as I could gather "genuine" lenses are no longer available, and was unsure of the quality of the random results on ebay/google.

Thanks – I had checked google/ebay, but as far as I could gather "genuine" lenses are no longer available, and was unsure of the quality of the random results on ebay/google.
Genuine OEM lenses are probably not available anymore.

They would have to be custom cut from OEM donor lenses.

Back