• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'd be pissed

when the company that was hired does their job, where do they dump the stuff they cleaned out? can't any of them be saved?

if that were my stuff, i would just lose it!!!

Thanks for the nightmares Dallas, really appreciated haha. I am just moving into a new apartment and I am not sure I will be able to sleep tonight after reading this.

That's horrible, I would own the apartment complex after that mess up, lol, Wouldn't the clean out crew notice that the apartment didn't look moved out of?

That sends chills down my spine. Hopefully my landlord couldn't mess that up with a duplex... Hope that dude gets his money back that is such a crappy thing to happen to a collector of anything!

Are Oakleys or a collection normally covered under homeowners policy, or would it need to be added on?

Took pics. Have a inventory and upped dollar amount total coverage

Are Oakleys or a collection normally covered under homeowners policy, or would it need to be added on?
You would have to add them on.....and insurance companies are very skeptical about insuring stuff like that. You should have a friend who is an agent who could words things the right way for you if ya know what I mean. ;)

Latest Posts

Back