• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'd be pissed

You would have to add them on.....and insurance companies are very skeptical about insuring stuff like that. You should have a friend who is an agent who could words things the right way for you if ya know what I mean. ;)

Best advice from a guy with one of the most extensive Oaks ever, i could imagine the deliberation happening with your agent. Sleepless night maybe? Nah, i doubted!

Best advice from a guy with one of the most extensive Oaks ever, i could imagine the deliberation happening with your agent. Sleepless night maybe? Nah, i doubted!
And it also helps to have a serious security system installed too to help with insurance. You wanna be able to see when an ant crosses in front of your house. :D

I must be watching too much movies, nothing is too safe nowadays. Best solution is 24hr security. This option is for you Frank!

I must be watching too much movies, nothing is too safe nowadays. Best solution is 24hr security. This option is for you Frank!
You wouldn't believe how much security is needed nowadays.

Between camera systems and alarms and other stuff it's insane. Battery backups and backups for those backups all over the place and then ...... well you get the idea.

The biggest thing for me is nobody can get near the house without me knowing. My house talks to me. :)

I have a very large heavy safe, a hallway designed to be to narrow for the safe to pass through, stairs designed to fail under the weight of the safe, remotely accessible surveillance, and around 10 lbs of gun powder in the safe amongst the other things. This is only the publicly discussable tip of the iceberg.

Most importantly, I have adopted a sheepdog mentality. Be your own security!

μολὼν λαβέ

Between camera systems and alarms and other stuff it's insane. Battery backups and backups for those backups all over the place and then ...... well you get the idea.

The biggest thing for me is nobody can get near the house without me knowing. My house talks to me. :)

I lock my door most days :cool-20:

1. My house talks to me too.... it keeps saying "redrum...redrum....REDRUM!!!"

I used to worry a lot about my vintage baseball card collection, I had a near complete 1952 Topps set among many other irreplaceable cards and memorabilia. In the last year I sold most of it off. I had no idea what a burden those things truly were until I let them go. Now I keep only what I can utilize in some real way, Oakley's fit the criteria as long as I continue to make use of them, even some of those have been sold recently because I didn't wear them. I refuse to be a prisoner of things.

Back