• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ideal Lens For A Computer Screen?

Any lens that has a G is golf specific. The G30 is the new G20

I'm not trying to bust your chops, but I don't know where you got that info. If what you say is true, how do you explain G26? That is a definitely advertised shooting specific lens.

And Rustpot is correct, that is a very dark lens for indoors.

Yellow lenses like the gunnar...only one i can think of is the Beams Frogskin HaH!

Hi, sorry to bring this thread up again.
But has anyone tried yellow or the G gradients while using their computer?

I tried the persimmon, and after a while since it brought out too much contrast on the screen it started hurting my eyes.

Titanium or ruby clear are my best giesses...
I've been wearing Ti Clears in Flaks at my desk for the past few weeks. It does reduce eyestrain. Less tension in my head after a long work day of staring at a computer screen. I do get laughed at a little by people wondering why I am wearing sport glasses at work, but I intend on keeping my vision longer. And it is annoying to wear glasses all day again after getting my vision corrected. It feels like I'm stepping backwards since I was just freed of wearing glasses all day and night.
My main issue is the reflections on the inside of the lens. I sit with my back to a large window wall and its distracting with all the little reflections. A rear AR coating would help alot.
I didn't want to wear anything yellow because I don't think I need more contrast, and want accurate color reproduction.
I think Ti Clear is the best computer screen tint. but if I could I would make them slightly lighter, and have an AR coating on the inside of the lens.

Latest Posts

Back