• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Identification request... if real, what are they?

Wow! Thank you everyone! I can't believe how fast you were all able to put my mind to rest - thank you so much - I'm so glad I joined the forum.
Interestingly enough an EWire 2.0 I believe is actually the third generation. Ie EWire gen 1 had a different font and flatter bridge, e wire gen 2 same old font as gen 1, but had the Hammerstem long rubber earsocks. Then gen 3 was dubbed e wire 2.0 since styling changed "dramatically". Earsocks updated to match square wire 2.0 for example. Great glasses. In the smaller side, but have the nice wrap oo wire didn't.

Interestingly enough an EWire 2.0 I believe is actually the third generation. Ie EWire gen 1 had a different font and flatter bridge, e wire gen 2 same old font as gen 1, but had the Hammerstem long rubber earsocks. Then gen 3 was dubbed e wire 2.0 since styling changed "dramatically". Earsocks updated to match square wire 2.0 for example. Great glasses. In the smaller side, but have the nice wrap oo wire didn't.

Well, that's not confusing at all! :headbang:

Maybe I'll get you to stick some lenses in them once you've done the other 2 pairs Chris :cool-33:

Latest Posts

Back