• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

KJ0723

Oakley Beginner
My sunglasses grew legs or someone really wanted them more than me I guess...in 2017 I bought a pair of standard issue polarized glasses with a matte OD green frame. They came in a silver and black flag bag. I haven’t been able to find another pair. Can anyone help me identify them? A model number or similar would be amazing. I have searched and googled until I can’t scroll anymore. I concede I need help. Any info would be appreciated. I’m trying to find another pair. Loved those glasses. They were flak’s. Thanks. Semper Fi

image.jpeg

Like this, but green?

Was it this?

Was it this?
Yes!!! And yes!!! Ok so I was wrong. The whole frame isn’t green but you’d think they’dvbe fairly easy to find in a search. Also it says I have insufficient privileges to reply to or message you.

Yes!!! And yes!!! Ok so I was wrong. The whole frame isn’t green but you’d think they’dvbe fairly easy to find in a search. Also it says I have insufficient privileges to reply to or message you.
Great! now when you know the model you can start your search for a new one