• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Identify my oakleys!

Hello everyone.
So I got these from the Oakley store in San Franciscan back in 2006 while I was on my honeymoon. And since then I've hardly had them off my head.
But now they are a bit tired and I would like to get new arm socks ( have already done a mod once on then) and new lenses.
Now here is the thing, I can't remember what model they are and I have been to 3 Oakley shops in the U.K. And they can't tell me either.
So can anyone help.

IMG_6398.JPG

IMG_6399.JPG

IMG_6400.JPG

IMG_6401.JPG

IMG_6402.JPG

Hello everyone.
So I got these from the Oakley store in San Franciscan back in 2006 while I was on my honeymoon. And since then I've hardly had them off my head.
But now they are a bit tired and I would like to get new arm socks ( have already done a mod once on then) and new lenses.
Now here is the thing, I can't remember what model they are and I have been to 3 Oakley shops in the U.K. And they can't tell me either.
So can anyone help.

View attachment 358234

View attachment 358235

View attachment 358236

View attachment 358237

View attachment 358238
Welcome to the forum

After disassembling the left lens I have the early style beveled edge, now comes the question, who makes or still has these lenses?
Oakley no longer has them, all their preferred suppliers also do not have them. I am looking for black, polarized silvered lenses that do not cost 1/2 the price of new Crosshairs....

After disassembling the left lens I have the early style beveled edge, now comes the question, who makes or still has these lenses?
Oakley no longer has them, all their preferred suppliers also do not have them. I am looking for black, polarized silvered lenses that do not cost 1/2 the price of new Crosshairs....
@Chris A Hardaway

Genuine lenses are thin on the ground and can be expensive. Maybe try the FUSE range, very decent indeed.

FUSE Chrome Mirror Polarized Lenses for Oakley Crosshair 1.0 | eBay

Back