• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Identifying 3 Oakleys

jayozzo

Oakley Beginner
Hello all - I picked up one of those OAKLEY double door aluminum displays to put my collectibles in. The seller gave me three pairs of sunglasses that he got with the display when we he got it. Hoping these are worth some money so I use the money to put glass in place of the plexiglass on the display. The orange ones are the only ones with a marking 2082 65 16 - 125. The other two are radar ev but can't seem to find the colors for sale online. The green ones have a small scratch but other two in good shape. My guess would be all three are older styles/colors as this display is from the 90s? Thank you in advance for the help!

IMG_7775.jpg

The Radar EV paths are Matte Uranium and Sky . The Matte Uranium I think had Prizm Road lens and the Sky had Sapphire . Those lenses look fake to me but someone more qualified may confirm or deny that . It’s the Oakley etching on the lens that doesn’t look correct to me . No SKU may suggest they are OCP or even in the worst scenario fake . I’m sure there will be another O Bro that will clarify for you

Thanks. I added some more pics that may help. I never owned oakleys before - but have had expensive sunglasses. These feel like good quality, but again I have no knowledge on these.

IMG_7776.jpg

IMG_7777.jpg

IMG_7778.jpg

IMG_7779.jpg

Orange one still fake but the other two could be real frames but the lenses are clearly fake

Thanks @The Game. Now that I am looking at some more detailed pictures of these I can tell the blue and green are likely fakes. Everything I am seeing has the numbers right by where the hinge is. Well at least I got this awesome case for $100. Can't fake that! I'll give the glasses to some neighborhood teenagers.
Appreciate the help. I'll post up some pics of the case as I clean it up and swap in some glass for the plexiglass.

Back