• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Identifying a frame for a coworker

Calebric85

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I have a coworker who has a pair of old oakleys. He’s a traveling worker so they are back gone and he can’t just drive to get them. He says they are titanium and Jordan wore them, which makes me think they are romeos. When I show him pictures he thinks that’s them but not sure. So my questions is what titanium frames did Jordan wear? If his wife can find them and send a pic I’ll upload if I cant figure it out.
Thanks y’all

Jordan wore these, I have these w positive red lens. OO square black powder w carbon fiber inserts on stems. There was also a more polished look one with a woodgrain looking insert. I know he wore Mars (have those also), but thought of these as not the collector item that Mars are (especially with the leather).

1614284549371.png

Thanks for all the help y’all, he knows they are titanium, and Jordan wore the same style frame, he thinks they are two toned like the tio2 but I’ll keep hounding him about getting me a picture

Thanks for all the help y’all, he knows they are titanium, and Jordan wore the same style frame, he thinks they are two toned like the tio2 but I’ll keep hounding him about getting me a picture

If it’s a TiO2 pair, then it’s either a Juliet, XX or penny

Back