• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If I Had To Buy Non-Oakley Lenses...

I have a pair of standard fire non xlj....but there is no reason to buy an oakley and put in an ebay lens if it isn't oem...if you want the regular, Ill make you a deal on em...

I was saying that half jacket 2.0 and flaks were pretty much the same except the stems. That's why the lenses would be interchangeable.

I got a set of Revant lenses for a project pair and they had definite quality issues. Took forever and actually hurt my hand in getting them into the frame. Then, when wearing them, I realized the tint or coloring wasn't consistent throughout the lens. It was different at top and bottom than in the middle, enough it was very noticeable and very distracting. Ended up getting OEM from Chop.

Tried Walleva on a different pair, and they are much better. No quality issues, install was easier. Between those two, based on my experience, I'd go with Walleva.

Anything besides Oakley lenses will make your eyes bleed and your brain explode because of the poor quality, don't you know that?

"Home" is the answer you're looking for, and that comes free and in your face from the written words of Jim Jannard.

That seems to be the general consensus lol.

Anything besides Oakley lenses will make your eyes bleed and your brain explode because of the poor quality, don't you know that?

I'm starting to learn that, I'd rather ask on here and look like a noob than waste my money finding out myself. Real glad I did too cause that sounds painful lol

I bought vl lenses for 3 pairs of frogs because gray was boring, Every time I go to wear them I realize I'm not looking through Oakley lenses and grab an OEM pair. Don't waste your money.

Latest Posts

Back