• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If i won the lottery my first purchase would be a pair of Ducati Juliete.

Yes sir! He was good. Originally Charleston, but I'm in Annapolis now.

Hell yea man if you ever get this way let me know I'm always up for meeting up with new people, specially with like interests. I don't know how to send messages on here or I'd send me cell. We just moved here like 2 months before COVID lockdown so we never got a chance to get out and meet people. I am surprised my family didn't murder me in my sleep lol.

Hoping by this time tomorrow night I will have a pair of Juliets on the way

The Monster and the Hypermotard are both 1100’s. 0-60 in 3.4 seconds. Feels like you strapped yourself to a rocket and lit the fuse. There are quicker bikes but not many. One is a 2009 and the other a 2010. There’s also a Ducati Cafe Racer. 2018 I think. 803 engine. My wife used this one but now has a CanAm Ryker. Happy to see other bike people in here.

Hell yea man if you ever get this way let me know I'm always up for meeting up with new people, specially with like interests. I don't know how to send messages on here or I'd send me cell. We just moved here like 2 months before COVID lockdown so we never got a chance to get out and meet people. I am surprised my family didn't murder me in my sleep lol.

Hoping by this time tomorrow night I will have a pair of Juliets on the way
You got it! I still go to Charleston frequently, and I was just there in August. Where were you before Fairmont? Good luck with the Juliets!

Take a look

5158C548-B1CB-4CB0-AB90-12E71579139F.jpeg

Back