• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If Oakley made your 'Signature Edition' . . . .

Maybe I'm just still upset about my Scalpels that were stolen from my wife's car last week, but here's mine.

Meh Signature Scalpel
Douchebag White (White Chrome) Frame
24k Gold Icons
Red rubbers
Torch Pol lenses or maybe deep red ruby
White microbag with red drawstring & small gold round o logo on the bottom corner
White carbon fiber pill case

The more I think about it this could actually be done! Off to go search for some Scalpels.

Not till Oakley calls you up and said we made what you wanted. Give us your CC info. Then again. They have mine on file so they can charge it anytime

That C-6 dream could get expensive then... They have my info both at Oakley and Oakley Europe... :oops: For some reason they still need it on phone orders thougho_O

I'd go for a Hatchet Wire in Royal Purple with Gold leaf icons and Fire polarized lenses in honour of the fastest of the fast.
attachment.php?attachmentid=40143&d=1423363394&thumb=1.jpg

I'd go for a Hatchet Wire in Royal Purple with Gold leaf icons and Fire polarized lenses in honour of the fastest of the fast.
attachment.php?attachmentid=40143&d=1423363394&thumb=1.jpg

Good Call Flyer! ...and damn those things can scoot, can't they?!?! I wish I could go 1/4 that fast in my little 172...:(

Back