• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If Oakley made your 'Signature Edition' . . . .

DREAM PAIRS LOL.
PJD LIMITED EDITION 1/10 each lol.
Lenses serialized as well.
Cases xmetal square painted with same finish theme
Serialized as well. Damn this would be niiiiice. Lol.

MARS crater. Leather white premium
Leather, bone finish, blue rubbers, lenses blue iridium polarized, etched serialed pjd 1/1.

JULIET HAMMER. Raw titanium finish, green camo rubbers, g26 apple green lenses polarized, etched serialized pjd 1/1.

ROMEO. Camo red finish, rubbers red, lenses red no mixture just red like wine polarized, etched serialized pjd 1/1.

PENNY. Violet polished finish, rubbers white, lenses mirror polarized, serialized etched pjd 1/1.

DREAM PAIRS LOL.
PJD LIMITED EDITION 1/10 each lol.
Lenses serialized as well.
Cases xmetal square painted with same finish theme
Serialized as well. Damn this would be niiiiice. Lol.

MARS crater. Leather white premium
Leather, bone finish, blue rubbers, lenses blue iridium polarized, etched serialed pjd 1/1.

JULIET HAMMER. Raw titanium finish, green camo rubbers, g26 apple green lenses polarized, etched serialized pjd 1/1.

ROMEO. Camo red finish, rubbers red, lenses red no mixture just red like wine polarized, etched serialized pjd 1/1.

PENNY. Violet polished finish, rubbers white, lenses mirror polarized, serialized etched pjd 1/1.
Oakley press release :
"For our more discerning customers, we bring you the terribly middle class Suburb Range, starting with our brand new Wine Iridium Polarised lens.
Available in both Chardonnay or Burgundy hues for afternoon or evening enjoyment, these lenses offer top of the range driving clarity after 'a few too many glasses darling'.
Wine Iridium Polarised comes in limited edition presentation packaging modeled on the new Prius, that will truly compliment your home in the nice part of town.
Available now from your local Champagne aisle."

I like to give Herbsley kudos for this thread. Many of the good ideas of this type were used some time ago, and when people "re-invent" them they find they've already been done. But at this late date he comes up with something fresh.
It's what @OakleyBoss pays me for.

Well actually he doesn't.
Ya know, I still haven't seen a dime for coming up with the tagline "Because O Matters" all those years ago.
I know right? At least give a brutha a percentage.

Oakley press release :
"For our more discerning customers, we bring you the terribly middle class Suburb Range, starting with our brand new Wine Iridium Polarised lens.
Available in both Chardonnay or Burgundy hues for afternoon or evening enjoyment, these lenses offer top of the range driving clarity after 'a few too many glasses darling'.
Wine Iridium Polarised comes in limited edition presentation packaging modeled on the new Prius, that will truly compliment your home in the nice part of town.
Available now from your local Champagne aisle."

I like it!!!

Now Oakley just needs to make "beer goggles" prizm...

Or even better, prizm anti-beer goggles? :rolleyes:

"For the urban man-about-town who wishes to be less cautious in his encapturing of overnight lady-friend carnal conquests, Oakley brings you Beer Goggle Prizm. The first apres-ski eyewear in the world with lens technology that instantly tricks the wearer's retinal reactors and neural pathways, turning any old munter within view into a bang-tidy 10 worthy of pursuit.
As a complimentary juxtaposition to our new wine-led Suburb range, the Beer Goggle Prizm will kick-start our Deeply Urban range of eyewear and apparel for the seriously swinging athletes who are on-the-pull whilst on-the-piste. The range also includes our industry-first crotchless salopettes with built-in knee pads."

Back