• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If these turn out to be legit...it's a bargain shopper's paradise.

Got mine in today. They are legit. Got the Drafts for a friend, Radarlocks for myself. Prob old stock. They came in a plastic bag, no micro baggie. Works for $50

2918D84C-D0EB-4256-88CD-7A7F707450F2.jpeg
B79F12EF-3497-4BEF-8843-425B536EBF61.jpeg

Had a chance to really look at them. I wonder if they were display models or returns. Definitely used to some degree...some tiny marks on the lens, nothing crazy. Doesn’t bother me. Good for those who got the nicer pairs for cheap. $50 is still not bad for some of the pairs that are left.

Wow, those deals are amazing. Dropped them a question to see if they ship to the UK...doubt it, life isn’t that good lol! This forum is great for stuff like this though as I’d just ignore that as all fake but you guys being able to confirm it’s legit is awesome.

Okay guys I ordered some bats and some offshoots they should be coming in Tuesday. I of course will be happy to report the condition etc of the products. The description for the offshoots Said it was polarized, then in the main description it didn't say polarized so we'll see lol.

Latest Posts

Back