• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Are Going To Use The Sale Forums Learn How To Leave Feedback.

tarheel7734

Oakley Expert
Texas
Man I am so tired of doing business with people who don't leave feedback. I think if you are going to use the buy/sale threads you need to be ready to leave feedback. I think I am going to research the person from now on and if they have feedback left for them and not left feedback for others I wont do business with them. The ones that do what is right keep up the good work and thanks. For all others , get with the program or use ebay.

Ok rant over. You can return to your ordinary program.

I feel the same way. It is a pet peeve of mine. I have made a few sales on here and nothing. Same thing happens on ebay. If I sell something I ship quickly, pack it well, provide tracking number, leave feedback...then nothing.

It's discretionary, just as it is on eBay, people don't have to leave feedback. I have conducted more trades than I have feedback for but feedback just hasn't been left. No biggie.

It's discretionary, just as it is on eBay, people don't have to leave feedback. I have conducted more trades than I have feedback for but feedback just hasn't been left. No biggie.

I'm the same. If they choose not to leave feedback there's not a lot that can be done other than ask then nicely to leave it for you. At the end of the day the deals I have done, but had no feedback left, I know have been good & everything was satisfactory as this was communicated thru emails. But it is nice to see the feedback comments. Maybe in future suggest that the recipient of the goods or the one with the lowest (if it's an exchange) leaves feedback first?

Sometimes I've forgotten. I will reciprocate, but without a system like ebay that lets you know they're waiting for feedback it gets lost in the shuffle for me.

Complainers. Don't join a Jeep forum. You're not building a business here, it's a trading post.

We are a community where reputation goes a long way. Post count, join date, and feedback score all help convey legitimacy of a member and give another member confidence to deal with them.

If you're worried about how many posts you have, how grand your feedback score is, or look down on new members because they haven't been here that long... well then I agree with nlgrav.

Latest Posts

Back