• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Bought The Rare New Straight Jackets On Ebay....

I don't know but the guy who posted this pic on Facebook was going on and on about how his snipe missed and he's never seen anything like them before. He was pretty tore up about it. I figured...what are the odds 2 different people talking about a straight jacket on ebay in the same day?

I don't know but the guy who posted this pic on Facebook was going on and on about how his snipe missed and he's never seen anything like them before. He was pretty tore up about it. I figured...what are the odds 2 different people talking about a straight jacket on ebay in the same day?

so thats the pair? looks awesome if you ask me!

As time goes by I am afraid this pair is slipping away..... I have only seen one surface twice. I really hope they dont wear them often and mess up the mintyness.

Did you try contacting the seller on ebay?
He might give the the buyers info, its worth a try, worst he can say is no.

And by info I mean just his ebay user name so you could contact him through ebay.
It would be stalker status to get his shipping address and show up at his door :behindsofa:

I have. I didnt ask for the buyers info as I thought that might be a bit intrusive but I did ask they they forward my information to the buyer and note i was interested.

Latest Posts

Back