• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Could Buy Anything Oakley?

I wonder if FearGearGarage would sell all his metals to me if I won the lottery? ;)

This question has been asked of me by a few friends with the event coming up in the near future, obviously there will be at least one person in attendance who could make an offer like that...
I have pondered it deeply, and have come to the conclusion that if the amount offered could make my family comfortable even after I am long gone that I would take it for their sakes, I am very passionate about my collection but my family always comes first...

If I had funds to buy whatever I wanted there is no doubt in my mind I would buy the Spike Test Apparatus...

This question has been asked of me by a few friends with the event coming up in the near future, obviously there will be at least one person in attendance who could make an offer like that...
I have pondered it deeply, and have come to the conclusion that if the amount offered could make my family comfortable even after I am long gone that I would take it for their sakes, I am very passionate about my collection but my family always comes first...

If I had funds to buy whatever I wanted there is no doubt in my mind I would buy the Spike Test Apparatus...

Yeah man family is most important. Great response man!!

Back