• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Could Buy Anything Oakley?

I'll go to one of my local Ostore that did not let me try out their PB. I'd ask if i could try it out, if they still say no, i'll buy everything they have. Assuming if 1M is enough.

I'll go to one my local Ostore that did not let me try out their PB. I'd ask if i could try it out, if they still say no, i'll buy everything they have. Assuming if 1M is enough.

im sure you can probably buy everything in an ostore for way less than 1m

I'll go to one of my local Ostore that did not let me try out their PB. I'd ask if i could try it out, if they still say no, i'll buy everything they have. Assuming if 1M is enough.
They wouldn't let you try on the PB, is that normal? Actually if I were you i'd find the staff member who wouldn't let me try it on, get them to ring up sales for everything in the store then change your mind and then go buy it all from a store that gave better customer service after explaining why.

I would be buying the Pit Boss and the C6. And some cases because my fledging collection needs to be put into something lol

lol you're encouraging bad customer service.

Back