• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Could Create Your Own Frogskins?

I'd like a polished black frame with baby pink icons and lenses (like 24k but pink) please
:0)

I always think of different paint jobs for a DIY but this one is just exactly what i want...Pink to Blue fade (the fade series was my favorite) with a white logo and +red iridium :dance3:

I'd like to see interesting layering like take an acid Orange pair w/ unpainted logos, tape off the logos and dip the arms in black. Not my dream pair just a direction I'd like to see explored

white frame and legs + gold metallic tiger stripes. 24k lens. i had a quote to have this done and it was 650.

I'd like to see interesting layering like take an acid Orange pair w/ unpainted logos, tape off the logos and dip the arms in black. Not my dream pair just a direction I'd like to see explored

I like the idea of layering as well, like the stems on the STPLs had this two layer effect. The fragments too have this design/texture that is inside the frame. So many things can be done, it's not just a choice on colour of frame. Oakley need to step it up and explore more, like you say.

Latest Posts

Back