• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Could Give One Piece Of Oakley Related Advice, What Would It Be?

never regret what you bought and collected.... over the years it will create memories of the happiness about owning the pair, memories of making friends and memories of your wife really getting angry about that purchase... but afterall this time when you sit and stare at your collection, you are flooded by a sense of fulfillment and the desire to want more.... no regrets but should be pure enjoyment...

never regret what you bought and collected.... over the years it will create memories of the happiness about owning the pair, memories of making friends and memories of your wife really angry about that purchase... but afterall this time when you sit and stare at your collection, you are flooded by a sense of fulfillment and the desire to want more.... no regrets but should be pure enjoyment...

you make me cry bro! lol hahaha looks like every words you really mean it! may pinagdadaanan bro!

i would say never hesitate to press the buy it now button in ebay or when you see a good deal here in OF, someone is way faster than you are. Press now and regret later, experience will tell you whats right and fair. You cannot learn everything straightaway, you have to learn it the hard way.

i would say never hesitate to press the buy it now button in ebay or when you see a good deal here in OF, someone is way faster than you are. Press now and regret later, experience will tell you whats right and fair. You cannot learn everything straightaway, you have to learn it the hard way.
But i already paid my oakley forum university tution money!

But i already paid my oakley forum university tution money!
20141029_114756.jpg

If you want it....buy it...............If you aren't sure you want it......buy it anyway.......................even if you don't want it......JUST BUY IT because someone else is going to want it.
Don't be afraid to spend more if you want something because sooner or later you will make your money back on it if you decide you don't want it anymore.

Latest Posts

Back