• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Could Give One Piece Of Oakley Related Advice, What Would It Be?

Buy low, Sell High...

...Or is it, "was I high when I sold those?"
I can relate. I decided to keep every motorcycle I buy from now on because I've regretted selling a few. I am starting to think I should adopt this philosophy to Oakleys as well.

My advice pertains to Oakley Romeos (originals). Given the flexion/movement points near the nose piece, it is very common to crack lenses. I would suggest you always put these on like you would googles or a hat, from top down, and remove in the reverse fashion. Avoiding movement will keep your lenses unaffected

Don't spend money you don't have. It's hard when something you want comes up for sale but if you have to into debt to buy it you shouldn't. This has been a problem for me in the past. The brand can be addictive and expensive. It's always nice grabbing that rare peice but if the money isn't in your account better off waiting. I put myself into debt about 4 months ago. I've managed to get back to normal but it wasn't easy. There will always be something you want but good things come to those who wait.

Never start to giggle when your wife asks how "much are they worth" because the follow up question why do you need 7 of them isn't as 'funny'

Thankfully when put on the spot i was able to type 'Pitbull' instead of Pitboss into Google search.

Yeah you may be smarter than i but I'm sneakier than you .

Never start to giggle when your wife asks how "much are they worth" because the follow up question why do you need 7 of them isn't as 'funny'

Thankfully when put on the spot i was able to type 'Pitbull' instead of Pitboss into Google search.

Yeah you may be smarter than i but I'm sneakier than you .
Wife never asks me why I need 7 of them.....oh wait.....no wife.....:rofl:

Back