• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Could Have Any Pair You Had Which Would It Be.

separatemass

Oakley Expert
Mississippi
So I was thinking about my first pair of oaks today and how I wish I still had them and it made me think.

If you could go back and reclaim a pair you sold, lost, broke, etc. which would it be.

For me it would be my first pair in 2000 when I came to the dark side after being a ray ban man for a long time I bought my first pair an eye jacket in cobalt w/ red iridium had them for a few years then a friend "borrowed" them never to be returned how I wish I still had them.

I had a pair of Gascans that were stolen from me years ago. They were matte black with BIP. Since they are a relatively inexpensive pair, i have been asked why i dont just replace them. But I want MY pair.

Probably all my x metals I have sold over the years through various ways. I've probably sold around 15-20 juliets, pennys, x squared, XX, romeo, romeo2 etc. over the years. I have never really needed to sell anything from my collection but did anyway. Now replacing them is probably costing me at least 2x what it cost me to get them in the first place. I guess I never envisioned the day when Oakley would discontinue the entire line but "hindsight is always 20/20"

My Gen 2 Black with Grey Sweep M frames. Not a super hard pair to find but it had sentimental value. My high school girlfriends used to wear them kind of how girls wear the lettermen jackets of the SR football players. It pretty much meant they were my girl for the moment lol. Always funny to see an ex see another girl wear them. Awww the memories. I think they are still in a box at my parents and have one broken arm. The search continues!!!

I also miss the XS I sold :( but I will fill that void with a XS Ducati.

I'd have to say Pit Boss. They are nice... Just happy I never had one and lost it. That dubious distinction goes to the Deviation VR28 Polarized. I do want those back. Only polarized brownish pair I had.

I'd have to say Pit Boss. They are nice... Just happy I never had one and lost it. That dubious distinction goes to the Deviation VR28 Polarized. I do want those back. Only polarized brownish pair I have.

I love my C-6s. :D

I think you guys are missing the OP's original point. Its glasses you had and lost, broke, sold, etc??? Not what you currently have or want lol :).

I think you guys are missing the OP's original point. Its glasses you had and lost, broke, sold, etc??? Not what you currently have or want lol :).
Ummmm. I did mention what I want back lol

Back