• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Could Have Any Pair You Had Which Would It Be.

I think you guys are missing the OP's original point. Its glasses you had and lost, broke, sold, etc??? Not what you currently have or want lol :).
Ooppps ..... you are right. I did miss the original point....hmmmm.........I'll have to think about this as that is pretty hard as I've never sold.....lost ..... or broken anything.....damn.

I have never lost or broken anything. Nor have a regretted any sales/trades (including OTTs and Romeos etc, as they were very good deals).

Oakley regrets?
Hmmm, purely from a financial point of view, when I picked up my FMJ/Ice OTTs for £60 in a Vault waaaay back in early 2000s (when they could barely give them away), they also had the Fire version for £80 - and I didn't have the foresight at the time to pick it up too.

Oh, and I have a feint 1mm scratch on the etched lens of my Ducati Hijinx. Dunno how it happened - but it is regrettable.

A pair of blades that I added triggers to were stolen back in high school 22 years ago. I know who did it, but could never prove it, so I pissed in his locker. Yah I'd like that neon green pair back, they were bad ass.

The two pair of Night Camo Dogs that I have traded off. Despite the fact that I still have two pairs I would still take back the ones I've traded. It was the hardest thing I've even done (except give up football :( )

Latest Posts

Back